Curbside Pickup Information
The Dedham Public Library is happy to offer curbside pickup to our patrons!
Are you ready for some new reading material? Here’s how curbside pickup works:
- Place your desired items on hold by visiting library.minlib.net to search the catalog and request items. Please note, at this time the inter-library loan system is taking longer to fulfill holds; libraries are doing their best to fulfill holds in a timely manner
- Once your hold has been fulfilled, you will receive an email notifying you that your hold is ready and a link to schedule your appointment. If your library account does not have an email associated with it a library staff member will call to schedule an appointment.
- The link will bring you to the curbside pickup schedule, enter the necessary information, select the desired pickup date and time.
- When it’s time to pick up your items, please park in front of the Main Library on Church Street (look for the sign).
- Call us from your car when you arrive and we will be out shortly with your items. Have your library card or drivers license available.
- To make this service NO-TOUCH, please stay in your car. Staff will place the bag just outside your car door. After library staff have walked away, you may retrieve your bag and drop any returns into the book drop.
Please note that items that are not picked up by the end of the given appointment day will be checked in. We understand that this has been a difficult time for many people and we want to thank our patrons and the Dedham community for their continued support. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us.