Curbside Pickup Information
The Dedham Public Library is happy to offer curbside pickup to our patrons!
Are you ready for some new reading material? Here’s how curbside pickup works:
- Place your desired items on hold by visiting library.minlib.net to search the catalog and request items. Please note, at this time the inter-library loan system is taking longer to fulfill holds; libraries are doing their best to fulfill holds in a timely manner
- Once your hold has been fulfilled, you will receive an email notifying you that your hold is ready and a link to schedule your appointment. If your library account does not have an email associated with it a library staff member will call to schedule an appointment.
- The link will bring you to the curbside pickup schedule, enter the necessary information, select the desired pickup date and time.
- When it’s time to pick up your items, instead of coming to the front of the library, go to the side door (by the parking lot off Norfolk Street).
- Bring your library card/photo ID to the pick-up window at the top of the ramp, a staff member will meet you at the pick-up window. Please wear a mask when approaching the pick-up window. If you see another patron on the ramp, please wait at the bottom to ensure the patron can exit the ramp safely.
- We’ve also added a book drop by the back/side door to make returning items more convenient!
Please note that items that are not picked up by the end of the given appointment day will be checked in. We understand that this has been a difficult time for many people and we want to thank our patrons and the Dedham community for their continued support. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us.