- This event has passed.
Mindfulness for Children Ages 3-6
June 1 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join us in the practice of Mindfulness for children ages 3-6 with an adult.
Instructor Sheryl White will lead families in the practice of mindfulness with the goal of having kids notice their thoughts, feelings and senses in the moment to help them to relax, focus and have fun.
Why practice Mindfulness with children?
- It can increase attention span, focus, and concentration
- Helps improve relationships with parents
- Promotes good self esteem
- Reduces hyperactivity
- Decreases stress, anxiety, and depression
- Improves memory
- Decreases inflammation and increases immune function
- Improves sleep
- Improves social functioning
- Better emotion regulation, self-monitoring and self-control
This event will take place on Zoom. Please register on dedhamlibrary.com. For more information, please contact Youth Services Librarian Laura Connell at .