Need to fax something, but don’t want to leave your house? Try FaxZero.com and do it all online.
1. Scan (or take a photo) your documents in individual 1 page documents (.DOC, .DOCX, or .PDF). If your document is already in digital form, on your computer, it must be broken up into individual 1 page documents.
2. Go to FaxZero.com
3. Type your name, email and phone # into the fields provided.
4. Type the name of the person you are sending the fax and their fax # into fields provided.
5. Use the three buttons for attaching a file to upload up to 3 individual pages (if you have more than 3 pages you will need to send multiple faxes – see step 13)
6. Use field provided to type a cover page.
7. Type in confirmation code provided (these codes will change each time).
8. Click “Send Free Fax Now” (DO NOT choose the other Pay Option)
9. Check your email for the message from FaxZero seen below.
10. Clicking the above link will take you to this confirmation page.
11. You will receive an email message once the fax has been successfully delivered (or failed).
12. If you have more than 3 single pages to fax, you can repeat the above steps 4 more times in a single day. This gives you the ability to send 15 pages (5 – 3 page faxes).