Computer Usage at the Library:
- We have desktop computers and circulating laptops that are equipped with internet access and Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- iPads with fun and educational games are available in our Children’s Room.
- Wireless Internet access is available to the public.
- Please see our Computer Usage Guidelines for Patrons for more information about safely using our computers and internet connection.
Printing & Copying:
- We are happy to offer the first 10 printed pages for free each day. An additional $0.10/page will be charged thereafter. We can only take cash or check. Please pay at the Circulation Desk.
- There is a color copier at the Main Library, and B&W copiers at both locations, please ask a staff member if you need assistance making copies.
- While we no longer provide in-house faxing, we frequently recommend that our patrons check out FaxZero. A full tutorial is available HERE.
- To assist in using FaxZero, we do have a scanner on site for your use.
We are in the process of revamping our 3D printing program and will be putting a hold on printing requests at this time.