The Dedham Public Library offers a variety of technology and services for our community. We hope you find the information you are looking for below. If you do not, please feel free to contact us.
Computer Usage at the Library:
- We have desktop computers and circulating laptops that are equipped with internet access and Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- iPads with fun and educational games are available in our Children’s Room.
- Wireless Internet access is available to the public.
- Please see our Computer Usage Guidelines for Patrons for more information about safely using our computers and internet connection.
Printing & Copying:
- We are happy to offer the first 10 printed pages for free each day. An additional $0.10/page will be charged thereafter. We can only take cash or check. Please pay at the Circulation Desk.
- There is a color copier at the Main Library, and B&W copiers at both locations, please ask a staff member if you need assistance making copies.
- While we no longer provide in-house faxing, we frequently recommend that our patrons check out FaxZero. A full tutorial is available HERE.
- To assist in using FaxZero, we do have a scanner on site for your use.
We are in the process of revamping our 3D printing program and will be putting a hold on printing requests at this time.